Torani Cherry Lime Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.)
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors and cold-filtered water
- Ideal for cocktails, mocktails, flavored sodas, and more
Tablecraft 66128 Coffee Syrup Pump .25 oz.
|Package Size||25.4 Ounces|
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing.
To prevent this from happening, try a slightly different way of preparing the drink. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Perfect for cocktails, mocktails, Italian sodas and more, Torani cherry lime flavoring syrup brings the sweet flavor of maraschino cherries and the clean bite of lime together in one bottle. Delight your guests with a surprising flavor when you add this delicious syrup to teas, sodas, mixed drinks and more! This tasty syrup comes in a 750mL (25.4 fl. oz.) bottle so you can keep your most popular flavoring syrups on hand to give your thirsty customers!
Overall User Rating: Torani Cherry Lime Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.) ( 4.8 stars from 4 reviews )
This has been a great addition to my Italian soda bar! Perfect summer flavor. Just pour over ice add soda water, half and half and whipped cream. So yummy!
Melissa V. Posted on 09/07/2014
When I first tried this syrup it reminded me of cough syrup and has grown on me, I think I added to much to get that effect. To be honest I have not tried just the cherry syrup but find it hard to believe this had any lime in it. I've used this for soda, shaved ice and popsicles and they taste very good when mixed to a good proportion.
Jaime P. Posted on 06/12/2014
A great summer flavor. Goes perfectly in our italian sodas. Torani has to be the best syrups around and the variety is endless. The best one for sure.
Eric F. from Beans and Strings LLC Posted on 02/04/2014
THIS IS GREAT FOR A FROZEN MARGARITA. USE WITH THE ROKZ ORANGE OR LIME SUGAR AND SALT RIMMERS FOR AN EXTERA PUNCH ALSO MAKES GREAT SUMMER ITALIAN SODA
Julia P. from rancher feed and seed Posted on 07/22/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register