Taylor 9840RB Classic Instant Read Pocket Thermometer with 5" Probe and Rubber Boot
- Quantity Discounts!
- Reads temperatures up to 302 degrees Fahrenheit and 150 degrees Celsius
- Rubber boot protects unit if dropped from up to 10 feet
- NSF Listed
- Extra LR44 (1.5V) battery included
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
Ensure that deliveries, cooked meals, and other food products are at ideal temperatures with the Taylor 9840RB classic instant read pocket thermometer. A crucial part of maintaining sanitation standards in any commercial kitchen, this thermometer features an easy to read 1/4" LCD display and 5" stainless steel probe that deliver one second updates. Plus, it boasts temperature ranges of - 40 degrees to 302 degrees Fahrenheit and -40 to 150 degrees Celsius!
This thermometer comes complete with a protective storage sleeve with clip, and a rubber boot that protects the unit if dropped from heights up to 10 feet. The unit's on / off switch and automatic shutoff help to extend battery life, and an extra LR44 (1.5V) battery is included to ensure continued performance. NSF Listed.
This item is covered by a one year warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Taylor 9840RB Classic Instant Read Pocket Thermometer with 5" Probe and Rubber Boot ( 4.7 stars from 3 reviews )
Awesome value. This is a reliable, inexpensive quick read thermometer. We use these for employee temp checks without concern of having to replace an expensive digital thermometer. With the rubber cover, it holds up well to use.
Brian C. Posted on 09/01/2013
These thermometers are very durable, accurate and the rubber case (included) is great for keeping the product safe from moisture and additional heat in the kitchen. Very accurate and great for the price.
James B. Posted on 05/28/2013
I always end up break thermometers simply because I drop them and over time they break. This Thermometer will withstand the test of time! Great rubber boot feature will protect it from drops!!
Eric K. Posted on 12/11/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register