Taylor 8215N Bi-Therm 8" Pocket Dial Thermometer
- Quantity Discounts!
- Stainless steel external parts
- 3 point calibration
- Superior grade; superior shock protection
- NSF Listed
1. Get one glass of ice.
2. Fill with water.
3. Slide your thermometer into the built-in wrench.
4. Place the thermometer in the ice water, ensuring that the dimple is underwater.
5. Wait until the thermometer stops moving.
6. Turn the dial until it reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Start measuring the temperature of your food!
Learn how to quickly and easily calibrate your dial probe thermometer for your specific needs!
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
This Taylor Precision 8215N stainless steel thermometer features a 1 3/4" dial and an 8" stem. It also has a plastic watertight lens, magnifying dial cover and recalibration nut. This Taylor 8215N includes a sturdy clip that attaches securely to cups or pitchers. The pocket thermometer is NSF Listed with a temperature range of 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
Anti-Bacterial Probe Thermometer Wipes 70 / Pack
Choice White Economy Full Length Bib Apron - 34"L x 34"W
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
Taylor 1442 Critical Care Digital Thermometer
Taylor 6092NPR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Purple / Allergy
Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometers – 5 / Set
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NBL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Blue / Fish
Taylor 6092NBR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Brown / Cooked Meat
Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer
Frequently Purchased Together
Espresso Knock Box 6" Deep
Taylor 3504 4 1/2" TruTemp Dial Meat Thermometer
Tablecraft 2036 32-36 oz. Frothing Cup
Taylor 5925N Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Tube Thermometer
Tablecraft 758X 3 Shaker Countertop Set - Cinnamon, Cocoa & Nutmeg
Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
6" Dial Candy Thermometer - NSF
12 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover
2" Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer NSF Listed
Taylor 9848 2 3/4" Dishwasher Proof Antimicrobial Digital Pen-Style Thermometer
4.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Taylor 9842FDA 5" Waterproof Digital Probe Thermometer with 1.5mm Wide Probe
Overall User Rating: Taylor 8215N Bi-Therm 8" Pocket Dial Thermometer ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
This stainless steal Bi Therm pocket thermometer is great for getting steamed milk to the right temperature! Nice snug clip will stay in place on frothing cups!!!
Eric K. Posted on 10/02/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register