Rubbermaid 1730 Tote Box Lid for 1731 & 1732 (FG173000GRAY)
- Quantity Discounts!
- Fits Rubbermaid 1731 and 1732 tote boxes
- Complies with FDA regulations for use in meat and poultry plants
- USDA tested
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Snaps tight for a secure fit
- Ideal for temperatures between -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- High stress, crack-resistance
- Keeps contaminants away from supplies and tools
|Length||23 3/4 Inches|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
Protect and cover your kitchen equipment and supplies with the Rubbermaid 1730 palletote box lid. Each lid is made of high density polyethylene for long-lasting durability. Even in high stress situations this lid is crack-resistant. The materials are tested by the USDA and comply with FDA regulations for use in meat and poultry plants.
Plus, it's ideal for temperatures between -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. This lid snaps on tight to compatible boxes (sold separately) to ensure a secure fit. Great for storage rooms and transporting supplies for catering companies, this lid is the perfect way to ensure your materials stay safe and organized when they're not in use!
Length: 22 3/4"
Width: 19 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register