Regal Bulk Table Grind Black Pepper 25 lbs. / Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$116.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Highly aromatic and flavorful
|Package Size||25 Pounds|
|Spice Type||Black Pepper|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the Mesh size of this pepper?
- It is 25 Mesh.
- What is the difference between granulated onion, minced onion, and onion powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated onion is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Minced onion is coarser in texture; minced onion pieces have a larger cut than granulated onion, but a smaller cut than fresh, chopped onions. Onion powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. This makes onion powder ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated onion takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, minced, powdered, and fresh onion. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting onion powder for granulated onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is stronger than 1 teaspoon granulated onion; start with just a pinch of onion powder and adjust accordingly
- If substituting onion powder for minced onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1 Tablespoon minced onion.
- If substituting granulated onion for minced onion: 1 Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/2 cup minced onion
- If substituting onion powder for fresh onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting granulated onion for fresh onion: 1Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting minced onion for fresh onion: 1 Tablespoon minced onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
This premium grade, table grind, black pepper is 100% pure and ground from only the best peppercorns. It has been table ground, meaning that it is the type of pepper you find next to the salt shaker on restaurant and diner tabletops.
Table grind pepper is a general purpose grind to season meats, fish, shellfish, poultry, soups, stews, pasta, and miscellaneous savory foods. This coarse grind black pepper is highly aromatic and flavorful, delivering a pleasantly mild sensation to the mouth.
Sold 25 lbs. per case.
Regal Herbs and Spices are a smart addition to any kitchen. Purchasing our bulk herbs and spices at wholesale prices saves you money!
Overall User Rating: Regal Bulk Table Grind Black Pepper 25 lbs. / Case ( 4.8 stars from 4 reviews )
This pepper is a great price. Cheaper then what you would find from a major supplier. The grind on this pepper is also much finer then normal table to pepper.
Ian W. from Young Life Crooked Creek Ranch Posted on 07/03/2014
Purchased this large bulk of black pepper and it is perfect for serving in our restaruant. I also use it to make our own personal seasoning. I only rated this a 4 because of the poor box it was shipped in!
Tony G. from Gottzz's Posted on 05/13/2014
Great price on a good product. This was the cheapest place to buy it and I am more than satisfied with it. I will order much more in the future.
Luciana T. Posted on 03/07/2014
Great price on the bulk black pepper! It is exactly what we used before ordering from WEBStaurant and we saved over $30 by ordering here. Excellent product!
Brandon T. from Fields of Pizza Posted on 03/06/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register