Oklahoma Sound 6010 Aristocrat Floor Lectern with Sound - Mahogany Finish
- For audiences up to 2500
- 2 high efficiency speakers
- 2 condenser type microphones
- 4 easy roll casters
Bring prestige and quality to your next meeting or conference with this Oklahoma Sound 6010 Aristocrat floor lectern with sound! Equipped with (2) microphones, (2) speakers and a built-in amplifier, this lectern offers optimum audio performance. Two built-in shelves and one mounted, side slide-out shelf are convenient for holding and storing A/V or other presentation equipment. Four easy-roll casters (2 locking) make transporting this lectern from one room to another a breeze. Ideal for any hotel, business, conference room, or classroom, this lectern's durable thermofused laminate with a mahogany finish and will fit perfectly with your establishment’s décor.
- (2) condenser type microphones (1 handheld with 9' cable; 1 tie-clip / Lavalier with 10' cable)
- (2) 8" high efficiency speakers
- Inputs include (2) microphones and (1) auxiliary; Outputs include (1) extension speaker and (1) tape recorder
- Controls: 4 volume, Bass/Treble, On / Off
- (2) shelves: 23 1/2"W x 18"D each
- T-mold edging and mahogany finish for a stylish, sophisticated look
- Easily assembles with CAM-style fasteners
- Power supply: 117V with Optional Battery; internally mounted recharger with LED indicator
Left to Right: 25"
Front to Back: 20"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register