Mercer M35100WH Hell's Tools 9 1/2" White High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Quantity Discounts!
- Built strong to handle the heat in restaurant or catering kitchens
- Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon
- Withstands temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius
- Stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity
- Smooth construction won't scratch pans or damage food
- Durable, one-piece design springs back to shape after use
- Hanging hole for quick access and easy storage
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Features||High Heat Capable|
|Maximum Temperature||430 Degrees F|
These Mercer M35100WH Hell's Tools 9 1/2"white high temperature plastic tongs are built to handle the heat in your restaurant or catering kitchen! Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon to provide greater heat resistance than plastic, the tongs can withstand temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius. It's even stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity.
Its smooth nylon construction means that pans won't be scratched and food won't be damaged during handling. The one-piece design springs back to shape use after use, and the scalloped ends provide for greater control. A convenient hanging hole also allows for quick access and easy storage in your busy kitchen. Plus, after you're finished using it, it can simply be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. As part of Mercer's innovative line of colorful utensils, these white tongs make it easy to keep your kitchen up to code with a color-coded HACCP plan.
Length: 9 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
High Heat / High Temperature Utensils
Non-Stick Fry Pans
Digital Timers, Mechanical Timers, and Clocks
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Chef Hats & Chef Caps
Salad Dryers / Spinners
Get paid to review this product!