Mercer M22206PU Millennia Primary4 Semi-Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Purple Handle - 6"
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, no-slip handle is comfortable and durable
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a semi-flexible and a semi-stiff boning knife?
- These terms are often used interchangeably and refer to the same type of knife. Semi-flexible or semi-stiff blades allow for enough flexibility for close, precise cuts, but are not as well-suited for shaping or seaming as a fully-flexible knife.
Easily and precisely separate the meat from the bone with this Mercer M22206PU Millennia 6" semi-flexible narrow boning knife with purple handle! The narrow and sharp blade provides pristine control and flexibility as you trim fat from meat, poultry, and more. Its color-coded handle ensures a high level of food safety, adding a pop of color to your kitchen while reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
The ergonomically designed handle helps you cut comfortably all day, while textured finger points and a protective finger guard provide slip-resistance and added safety. The blade is made of high carbon, no-stain steel that allows for easy edge maintenance, and it is guaranteed for life.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register