Mercer M22206BR Millennia 6" Semi-Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Brown Handle
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Santoprene and polypropylene handle is comfortable and durable
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Textured finger points provide a non-slip grip
- Features protective finger guard
- Perfectly designed to slice all types of meat off the bone
You May Also Need
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Make sure your chef has the right tool for the job with Mercer Millennia boning knives! Available in stiff, curved, wide, and semi-flexible styles, these knives are perfect for making the precise cuts necessary to remove unwanted bones from meat.
|Blade Length||6 Inches|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a semi-flexible and a semi-stiff boning knife?
- These terms are often used interchangeably and refer to the same type of knife. Semi-flexible or semi-stiff blades allow for enough flexibility for close, precise cuts, but are not as well-suited for shaping or seaming as a fully-flexible knife.
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade. For best results, please refer to the Cleaning Instructions guide for step-by-step details.
Easily and precisely separate the meat from the bone with this Mercer M22206BR Millennia 6" semi-flexible narrow boning knife with brown handle! The narrow and sharp blade provides pristine control and flexibility as you trim fat from meat, poultry, and more. Its color-coded handle ensures a high level of food safety, adding a pop of color to your kitchen while reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
The ergonomically designed, Santoprene handle helps you cut comfortably all day, while textured finger points and a protective finger guard provide slip-resistance and added safety. The blade is made of high carbon, no-stain steel that allows for easy edge maintenance, and it is guaranteed for life.
Blade Length: 6"
Mercer Millennia with colored handles is formerly known as Mercer Millennia Primary4.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Mercer M21980BR Millennia 5-Piece Rubberwood Magnetic Board and Brown Handle Knife Set
Mercer M21981BR Millennia 5-Piece Bamboo Magnetic Board and Brown Handle Knife Set
Mercer M21982BR Millennia 5-Piece Acacia Magnetic Board and Brown Handle Knife Set
Mercer M22418BR Millennia 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Brown Handle
Mercer M22608BR Millennia 8" Chef Knife with Brown Handle
Mercer M22610PU Millennia 10" Chef Knife with Brown Handle
Mercer M22707BR Millennia 7" Granton Edge Santoku Knife with Brown Handle
Mercer M23820BR Millennia 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knife with Brown Handle
Mercer M23930BR Millennia 3" Paring Knife with Brown Handle
Love this knife! I was looking for a knife to make cowboy cut ribeyes from a bone-in ribeye loin. They are very sharp from the factory and make butchering a breeze. I love the way it slides between the ribs of a ribeye loin. I will use this from now on.
Joel L. from Freddy T's Restaurant Posted on 07/29/2016
I didn't think I needed a boning knife, Boy was I wrong, this knife is very comfortable and sharpens easily. I love it so much I will order others to match. GREAT price too !
David T. from student Posted on 12/03/2014
Get paid to review this product!