Mercer M21950 4 Piece Renaissance Forged Knife Starter
Other Available Sizes:
- Set includes nylon roll and three different knives
- High carbon, stain-free, full tang steel stamped blades
- Ergonomic, no-slip handles are comfortable and durable
- Heavy duty, professional storage roll
|Blade Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Type||Kitchen Knife Sets|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade. For best results, please refer to the Cleaning Instructions guide for step-by-step details.
This Mercer M21950 four-piece forged knife starter set from the Renaissance line is ideal for use in any food service establishment, providing versatility, ease of use and mobility, no matter where you are preparing your signature dishes. Featuring three different knives and a sturdy, nylon storage roll, this set makes food preparation easy and efficient!
The triple-riveted, ergonomically designed POM handles of these knives, help you cut comfortably and efficiently all day. The blades are made of high carbon, no-stain steel that allows for easy edge maintenance, and it is guaranteed for life. A shortened bolster exposes the entire blade edge, allowing for easy resharpening.
The heavy duty, nylon construction of the storage roll is lightweight, yet resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs. It's also easy to clean, so you don't have to worry about getting the case dirty in the kitchen. With three pockets, it offers easy storage for all of your Renaissance knives. A detachable shoulder strap makes this storage roll extremely convenient for chefs on the go, allowing you to take your trusted tools with you wherever you travel!
(1) - Three-Pocket Nylon Storage Roll
(1) - 3 1/2" Paring knife
(1) - 5" Utility knife
(1) - 7" Santoku - Granton edge knife
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register