Marshall Air 148496 Thermcouple Kit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 148496 Thermcouple Kit.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Marshall Air 713BG|
Cooper-Atkins 32322-K EconoTemp Plus -40 to 1000 Degrees Fahrenheit K-Type Thermocouple
Cooper-Atkins 55032 -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit AquaTuff Wrap&Stow DuraNeedle Probe with 0.85" Tip
Cooper-Atkins 94020-K EconoTemp Single-Handed -40 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Thermocouple with Direct Connect DuraNeedle Probe and Wall Mount
Cooper-Atkins 35235 AquaTuff -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Wrap&Stow Waterproof Thermocouple with Bell Surface Probe, LED Backlight, and Hold Button
Cooper-Atkins 35132 AquaTuff -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Wrap&Stow Waterproof Thermocouple with DuraNeedle Probe
Cooper-Atkins 35200-K AquaTuff -100 to 999 Degrees Fahrenheit Waterproof Type-K Thermocouple with Backlight and Hold Button
Cooper-Atkins 50336-K -40 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Type-K 6" DuraNeedle Insertion Probe with Coil Cable and 0.85" Tip
Cooper-Atkins 50014-K -40 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Type-K Weighted Surface Probe with 2.5" Tip
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register