Lodge P12SGR3 12" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Produces beautiful grill marks
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
The Lodge cast iron griddle is perfect for making eggs, sausage, french toast, and more! Simply set the griddle on top of your burner and get cooking!
Lodge cast iron is the perfect way to sear chicken, fish, and more! Watch this video for instructions on how to brine, prep, and cook chicken using a cast iron pan from Lodge.
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||1 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge P12SGR3 12" square cast iron grill pan! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for making your signature entrees, as well as for use as a serving plate - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Use it to saute, fry, stir-fry, sear, or bake - the ridges allow grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This pan is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 19 3/4"
Height: 1 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
I use this for grilling veggie burgers and heating the hamburger buns. Food tastes very delicious when cooked in cast iron cookware. Will be buying other Lodge cast iron utensils.
Rita V. Posted on 06/30/2015
Up here in the northern states, there may only be a few months when we get to grill comfortably outdoors. The rest of the year, this handy, resilient little pan (and a touch of liquid smoke) help us enjoy some delicious burgers. A great buy, especially at this price!
Beth H. from B's Kitchen & Koffee Posted on 01/10/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register