Hoshizaki DCM-500BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 40 lb. Storage Air Cooled
- Produces up to 618 lbs. of "cubelet" ice per day
- 40 lb. ice storage capacity
- LED remote sensor and sealed housing
- Stainless steel exterior and internal auger
- CleanCycle feature rids unit of impurities every 12 hours
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
- Made in America; Includes cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- UL and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12 / Case
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
Hoshizaki SD-450 Ice Machine and Water Dispenser Stand
Hoshizaki SD-500 Stand for DCM-300 and DCM-500 Ice Machine / Dispensers
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||618 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||40 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Features||Ice and Water|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.02 - 5.62 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why are transparent cups not recommended for use with this dispenser?
- Hoshizaki Opti-Serve machines use an LED light sensor to detect when a cup has been placed under the dispenser. For best results and consistent operation, this sensor needs a surface to reflect off of, and when used with clear cups, the light may pass through the cup, causing the dispenser to not operate correctly.
Dispense both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-500BAH-OS air cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser! This unit can produce up to 618 lbs. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day and holds 40 lbs. of ice in its storage bin. Additionally, a LED remote sensor allows for hands-free operation along with sealed LED housing that prevents moisture from entering the unit and possibly causing an electrical short.
An integrated CleanCycle feature performs a 15-minute purge every 12 hours in order to rid itself of impurities found within the water, making this unit safe for consumption no matter what time of day it is most frequented. A durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior will allow for years of high volume use, while the self-contained design also reduces opportunities for cross contamination.
For added protection, this unit is outfitted with an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent and uses R-404A refrigerant. The removable air filter provides effortless and sanitary cleaning, in addition to a set of (4) four-inch legs which keep the appliance off the ground. The DCM-500BAH-OS requires a 115V electrical connection and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. A three year parts and labor warranty covers the entire machine, and a 5 year parts warranty is applicable for the compressor and air-cooled condenser. This unit is made in America and is UL and NSF Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
Left to Right: 26'
Front to Back: 22 1/2'
Height (with legs): 40'
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Hoshizaki DCM-270BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 8.8 lb. Storage Air Cooled
Hoshizaki DCM-300BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 40 lb. Storage Air Cooled
Hoshizaki DCM-500BWH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 40 lb. Storage Water Cooled
Hoshizaki DCM-751BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 95 lb. Storage Air Cooled
Hoshizaki DCM-751BWH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 95 lb. Storage Water Cooled
Water Cooled Ice Machines
Air Cooled Ice Machines
Commercial Ice Machine Parts and Accessories
Water Filtration Systems and Cartridges for Ice Machines
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register