While WebstaurantStore is designed specifically for those in the commercial food service industry, we will ship most items to residential customers. As a residential customer, please consider the following information when placing your order:
Commercial Refrigeration and Cooking Equipment
It is important to keep in mind that many of these items may not meet your consumer-level expectations if used in your home. Commercial cooking equipment:
- Is designed for functionality and heavy use commercially, and may not meet your expectations in terms of aesthetics or ease-of-use.
- Is often much louder than a comparable non-commercial piece of equipment.
- Consumes much more power than consumer-style equipment
- Is not insulated as thoroughly as consumer-level equipment and generates much more heat. Many pieces of commercial equipment also require a ventilation hood system, and a fire-suppression system to adhere to local fire and building codes.
- Installed in a non-commercial setting would most likely void your homeowner's insurance and the equipment manufacturer's warranty.
The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If you have any question about the suitability of a particular piece of equipment you're considering for non-commercial use, please contact our Customer Solutions Department.
Equipment and special order items cannot be returned. Regularly stocked, non-equipment items may be returned within 30 days from receipt of your order provided they are unused and in the original manufacturer packaging. A 30% restocking fee will apply to such returns. If you wish to return any part of your order, you must contact us first for additional information before sending your order back to us. The return-shipping fee is your responsibility.
Upon receipt and inspection of returned product(s), we will credit you for the amount paid for the item(s) minus the restocking fee.
In order to offer you the best possible pricing, our sources for some value-priced imported items may change. As a result, the appearance of some of these items may vary slightly from what is pictured or what you have ordered in the past.