Golden Barrel 1 Qt. Sulfur-Free Supreme Baking Molasses
Other Available Types:
- Healthy substitute for processed sweeteners
- No added sulfur
|Package Size||.25 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between sulfured molasses and unsulfured molasses?
- Molasses can be sulfured or unsulfured. If your molasses is sulfured, that means sulfur was added to sugar cane during molasses production as a way to keep the sugar cane fresh until processing, killing unwanted bacteria, and helping to whiten the resulting sugar crystals. In terms of recipes, there should not be a difference if you use either type of molasses. The sulfur dioxide used during manufacturing does not add or take away from the molasses's nutritional profile; however, if you are allergic to food preservatives that contain sulfur, look for the unsulfured variety when your recipes call for molasses.
- What is this molasses made from?
- All Golden Barrel molasses is made from sugar cane and has no additives or preservatives.
Add warm brown color, moisture, and savory sweetness to your favorite recipes with this one quart jar of Golden Barrel Supreme baking molasses! This baking molasses, made from cane sugar, is the result of a process in which sugar syrup is boiled down in order to create sweet, viscous liquid. This molasses, unlike refined sugar, is packed with flavor and contains important daily minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron!
Substitute this healthier, sweet molasses for sugar or other sweeteners in any recipe! Add robust flavor to confectionaries like cakes, muffins, pies, and cookies, or any number of dishes. Golden Barrel offers the highest quality baking products made from the finest ingredients. This richly flavored, unsulfured, nutritional baking molasses comes in a sturdy, brown plastic one quart jar.
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
We love the smooth taste of this product! We are very pleased to say that this tastes just like grandmas!! We will surely be buying this again!
Alicia H. Posted on 05/23/2016
I love this product! We have used it in everything from caramel corn, baked beans and baked goods. Has a great flavor and holds up well over time. The price is great too!
Rebecca N. from zeppe's bistro Posted on 09/15/2015
This molasses is officially the best thing ever! Super price... Great taste, use in all my baking needs. My favorite is using it in waffles!!
Elle W. from Zest Posted on 04/28/2015
I ordered this molasses and the regular molasses to test them for my cookies, since they are particular. The baking molasses is thicker than the regular molasses - very nice consistency! Great price as well!
Wendy M. from Bake Me Happy, LLC Posted on 04/29/2014
This is a good quality molasses. I have used in cookies and barbecue sauces and it tastes great. You cannot beat the price for the quantity received.
Donald S. Posted on 04/06/2014
A great tasting baking molasses I use it in a lot of baked goods and I also use it to make my own homemade brown sugar so I can make what I need when I need it.
Cheri W. from Countryside Cakes Posted on 03/17/2014
Molasses is the one ingredient I needed to make up the worlds best BBQ sauce for my next event. This is perfect. The flavor is robust, but not overbearing and the container size is perfect.
Barbara A. Posted on 09/26/2013
What a bargain! This site really does offer some great deals, its hard to resist buying and stocking up on stuff. I use this for my homemade graham crackers. It tastes good and should last a long time!
Suzanne B. from Dancing Cats Posted on 07/23/2013
Molasses is rather much more healthier than using sugar. Before white sugar was being used regularly, commoners use molasses as a way to sweeten their food.
Hui L. Posted on 11/25/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register