Globe GCB15G-CR 15" Gas Charbroiler with Cast Iron Radiants - 40,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB15G-CR 15" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 40,000 BTUs of heating power and a U-shaped burner for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. With a large 15" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The burner's adjustable pilot light makes temperature adjustments a snap, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Blodgett BR-24B-M-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 24" Modular Radiant Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
Vulcan VCCB47-101 Natural Gas Low Profile 47" Radiant Charbroiler - 116,000 BTU
Vulcan VTC24B-LP Liquid Propane 24" Gas Floor Model Infrared Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 44,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-48B-36-NAT Standard Cafe Series Natural Gas 48" Radiant Charbroiler with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-48B-36C-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas 48" Radiant Charbroiler with Convection - 150,000 BTU
Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2424i 24" Heavy Duty Glo-Stone Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register