Fox's Banana Snow Cone Syrup - 1 Gallon
Other Available Flavors:
Continental 10HL 14" 1 oz. Pump Dispenser
|Package Size||1 Gallons|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an Italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An Italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's banana snow cone syrup! The light fruity flavor of the syrup combines with the icy texture of the snow cone to create an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, saccharine syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring a delightful banana flavor and a visually appealing, vibrant yellow color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally mixed in a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup with plain or carbonated water.
Sold in a 1 gallon bottle.
See Nutrition Sheet for more information.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register