Ellis Mezzaroma 2.5 oz. 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 24/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Types:
- Robust, dark brew
- 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Smokey and smooth taste
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Ground beans are ready to brew
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
Delight your guests and make their morning with this Ellis Mezzaroma 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified Dark Roast coffee. A dark roast, this blend features a smoky and smooth taste and aroma for an enhanced coffee drinking experience.
Containing a minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified beans, this coffee is produced in a way that helps to ensure that the resources we depend on today are here far into the future. Using sustainable ways of working the land in more than 60 countries around the world, the Rainforest Alliance collaborates with farmers, workers, business leaders, NGOs, governments, scientists, and communities to develop and implement standards that are socially and environmentally responsible, as well as economically viable.
Each pack makes approximately 8-10 cups of brewed coffee in a commercial drip brewer.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
This is a new product I tried a customer asked me to get dark roast and he likes it very much. Now a few other customers are trying it.
Jay J. from jones news Posted on 08/19/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register