DaVinci Gourmet Blue Curacao Classic Coffee Flavoring Syrup
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Irresistible blue curacao flavor
- Great for desserts or mixed drinks
- Enhances menu with new drink flavors
- User-friendly, easy-pour bottle
- Gluten free
- Kosher certified
- Made in the USA
Tablecraft 66128 Coffee Syrup Pump .25 oz.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 Ounces|
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing.
To prevent this from happening, try a slightly different way of preparing the drink. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Choose from over 60 classic flavors, and discover the rich taste and quality consistency in each and every DaVinci Gourmet product, including this classic blue curacao syrup! DaVinci Gourmet flavoring syrups are made from pure cane sugar to complement your beverages without overpowering them or being too sweet. They are specially formulated to resist curdling in milk and to hold up well under heat, making them the perfect choice for espresso-based drinks, brewed coffee or tea, and more.
Bring your customers a taste of the Caribbean with DaVinci Gourmet blue curacao mixed drink flavoring syrup! Derived from the fragrant, dried peel of the lahara citrus fruit, curacao has a fantastic, orange taste that’s both sweet and bitter. Use this syrup to bring a tropical flavor to coffee or a splash of bright blue color to popular mixed drinks or cocktails.
One splash of flavoring syrup goes a long way, and flavored beverages enhance your menu with new, appealing items. This user-friendly bottle is easy for your baristas and restaurant staff to handle. Sold in gourmet coffee shops, specialty food stores, food service outlets, and grocery stores, DaVinci Gourmet products, like this classic blue curacao syrup, have a long history of commitment to quality and superior taste.
Sold in a 25.4 oz. (750 mL) bottle.
See Nutrition Sheet for more information.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register