Curtron M106-PR-6086 60" x 86" Polar Reinforced Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with USDA Compliant materials
- Polar grade PVC strips are designed to withstand temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cuts compressor running time up to 44%
- Pays for itself within 6 months
- For light-duty traffic on walk-in coolers, freezers, refrigerators, and personnel doors
- Helps prevent premature food spoilage
- Eliminates temperature fluctuations
- Great for supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries, and more
You May Also Need
|Strip Width||6 Inches|
|Temperature Range||140 Degrees F|
Reduce cooling costs, frost buildup, food spoilage, and temperature fluctuations with the Curtron M106-PR-6086 60" x 86" step-in refrigerator / freezer strip door! This strip curtain features enough surface area to cover an opening up to 54" wide and 84" high, and the included aluminum mounting bar easily installs in jambs or walls over your walk-in refrigerator or freezer doorway. Each "polar grade" PVC strip has a looped top to easily slide over the mounting bracket in order to reduce stress and minimize damage during repeated use, and they can be easily replaced or rotated. The strips also arrive evenly pre-cut 6" wide so you don't have to worry about slitting them yourself, and they can withstand temperatures between -20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Made with USDA Compliant materials.
Door Width: 60"
Door Height: 86"
Strip Width: 6"
Strip Thickness: 1/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register