Carlisle S28742 4 oz. Ivory Bone Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Complement your appetizers or sides with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching ivory bone Carlisle S28742 4 oz. fluted plastic ramekin. The Carlisle S28742 4 oz. ramekin is made of thick walled, heavy weight melamine.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
We use these regularly for our dressings and sauces. Yes, some get thrown, some get stolen but for the most part they're cheaper than plastic and much better looking!
Julie P. from Barbecue Blast Inc. Posted on 06/26/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register