Carlisle 3633409 16" x 16" Green Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Save up to 40 - 60% per day on chemicals
- Removes 400% more grime than cotton
- Holds 4 times more moisture than cotton
- Keep surfaces gleaming with little or no use of cleaning agents
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Washable, withstanding more than 500 washings
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean surfaces quicker, easier, and faster with this Carlisle 3633409 16" x 16" green terry microfiber towel. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton and absorbing nearly 7 times its own weight in liquids, this quality cloth provides efficient cleaning. Thousands of polyester / polyamide blend microscopic fibers pick up and hold dusty dirt, grime and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces cleaning chemicals usage. This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
We use these microfiber cleaning cloths to polish our copper pots. Because the fibers are so small they don't leave lint behind. I don't suggest using them with water.
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 02/25/2016
You can also use the Carlisle 3633409 16" x 16" Green Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth to clean off your iphone 4s. Great for when you actually take your phone out of it's case and clean it.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 01/28/2016
The color is way off - they are actually light green with a grey hue, not at all as what is shown in photo! These are thin for the price I paid. Also I assumed there would be a Carlisle tag on them, but NOT. I do not recommend, these are not worth the money. Maybe Carlisle sold better green microfiber towels from a previous batch. Another company I buy waffle weave microfiber towels from had that problem - the prior batch were great, then they sold out and the new batch was not the same quality. The seller should verify that the product is AS SHOWN!
Hilkka Z. Posted on 12/03/2015
Thank you for your review. We are sorry the coloring on the towels had not been accurate. We have updated our site to make sure that our site is consistent with the product you received.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
We use the green terry microfiber cleaning cloths many times during the day. They are used wet with soap and water to clean all the glass displays. We also use them dry to wipe down the glass. They are very strong and durable.
Kim A. Posted on 09/30/2015
For use inside the vehicle it does splendidly. Been using it on the areas of the car that are harder to scrub but need a soft touch to not scratch up the area. So far it's been doing good.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
we have microfiber cleaning cloth that is very similar to this but only in green. it cleans objects very well compared to towels. we use this at the sushi bar
Angel C. Posted on 12/18/2011
these really clean the suface and do not leave any lint on surface. they are great for polishing or surfaces like stainless steel or corrian.
A. N. Posted on 12/13/2011
Great product at a great price! Works well for cleaning kitchen equipment without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth does. Will be back to webstaurantstore.com for future purchases.
Louis F. from Enventys Posted on 12/09/2011
These are wonderful, use them for dusting by hand and also in place of using dry dusting cloths on the floor dust mop. Wash up clean as new. Highly recommend.
Marilyn J. Posted on 01/24/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register