Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" Yellow Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Save up to 40 - 60% per day on chemicals
- Removes 400% more grime than cotton
- Holds 4 times more moisture than cotton
- Keep surfaces gleaming with little or no use of cleaning agents
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Washable, withstanding more than 500 washings
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean surfaces quicker, easier, and faster with this Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" yellow terry microfiber towel. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton and absorbing nearly 7 times its own weight in liquids, this quality cloth provides efficient cleaning. Thousands of polyester / polyamide blend microscopic fibers pick up and hold dusty dirt, grime and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces cleaning chemicals usage. This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
Overall User Rating: Carlisle 3633404 16" x 16" Yellow Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth ( 4.8 stars from 6 reviews )
For cleaning the car dashboard it works. It is multipurpose so the possibilities are endless. The good thing is that it's reusable and can be washed. I keep it in the glove compartment for any other uses that may arise in the car.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
This is a great cleaning cloth! We have used it to clean up sauces and microwaves! Very absorbent and strong material that easily removes food splatters in the microwave!!!
Eric K. Posted on 10/11/2012
we have microfiber cleaning cloth that is very similar to this but only in green. it cleans objects very well compared to towels. we use this at the sushi bar
Angel C. Posted on 12/18/2011
these really clean the suface and do not leave any lint on surface. they are great for polishing or surfaces like stainless steel or corrian.
A. N. Posted on 12/13/2011
Great product at a great price! Works well for cleaning kitchen equipment without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth does. Will be back to webstaurantstore.com for future purchases.
Louis F. from Enventys Posted on 12/09/2011
These are wonderful, use them for dusting by hand and also in place of using dry dusting cloths on the floor dust mop. Wash up clean as new. Highly recommend.
Marilyn J. Posted on 01/24/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register