Bulman A502-18 18" Stainless Steel All-In-One Paper Cutter / Dispenser
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- All in one cutter and dispenser
- Ideal for butcher paper and freezer paper
- Holds roll measuring up to 9" in diameter
- Durable powder coated metal construction
- Double-edged, spring-loaded blade
- Ships unassembled
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper.
This Bulman A502-18 18" paper cutter / dispenser is the perfect product for use in food processing, fast food, meat, poultry and other markets because it won't easily rust. Its stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean, ideal for keeping your kitchen sanitary. This cutter is capable of holding a roll measuring up to 9" in diameter on a 3" core stainless steel dowel, and is great for butcher paper and freezer wraps. Extremely versatile, this product can be mounted on the counter, under the counter, or on the wall, wherever is most convenient and accessible for you. A floating spring tension blade, intended for tearing off lengths of paper, gives precise and straight cuts every time. Providing years of maintenance-free operation, this Bulman cutter is sure to give you the most for your money!
Butcher Paper and Butcher Twine
Plastic Cling, Plastic Film, and Aluminum Foil Cutters & Holders
Commercial Work Tables and Stations
Food Packaging Tape & Accessories
Paper Wrap & Paper Food Wrap Cutters & Holders
Gift Wrap and Ribbon Supplies
Plastic Food Wrap
Unfortunately, we had to return this item because we have custom cutting boards and the screws were not in the proper places to work. If it did work, however, I am sure this would have worked great, the blade looked very sturdy and the appearance of it is great if you use your cutter on the top of a counter!
Kelley C. Posted on 12/18/2015
I use this paper cutter everyday in my bbq shop. It works well enough and I think the price is fair. I would recommend it.
Matthew V. Posted on 11/24/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register