Beverage Air (Bev Air) BB78R-1-S 78" Remote Cooled Back Bar Refrigerator with 3 Solid Doors and Stainless Steel Front - 115V
- Free Shipping!
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Installed remote refrigeration expansion valve included
- 6 shelves included
- 33 cu. ft.; holds 4 standard kegs
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- Stainless steel front; black finish
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Beverage Air 00C26-017A 3" Replacement Caster Set - 6 / Pack
Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-168A Galvanized Steel Shelf Clip for Merchandiser, Beer Dispenser, Back Bar, and Milk Cooler Units
Beverage Air 403-719C Wire Shelf Divider
Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-582D Epoxy Coated Center Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-584D Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BB78/G Back Bar Refrigerators
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||33 Cubic Feet|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "remote cooled" mean?
- Remote cooled models require a separate refrigeration system to be purchased separately. The advantage of remote refrigeration is that they remove the noise and heat of that from the area where the unit is located.
If you don’t need or want a remote cooled unit, check out item 185BB781S instead. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Solutions!
Keep thirsty bar, club, and restaurant patrons at bay with this Beverage Air BB78R-1-S 78" back bar refrigerator with remote refrigeration and stainless steel front! It comes with six shelves to make maximum use of its spacious 33 cu. ft. interior, or it can hold up to (4) half barrel kegs. Three self-closing, sliding solid doors with key locks keep its contents safe. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Remote refrigeration model includes expansion valve installed
- Stainless steel front; wear resistant vinyl on steel in black finish
- Galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling, stainless steel floor and doorsills
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant
- Automatic condensation removal
- UL and NSF Listed; 115/60/1V electrical connection; 8' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set included
This item requires a remote refrigeration system for operation.
Left to Right: 79"
Front to Back: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Volume: 33 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register