Backyard Pro Portable Outdoor Gas and Charcoal Grill / Smoker - Assembled
- Ships completely assembled to save time and effort
- Separate gas and charcoal grill sections
- 388 square inches of cooking space per grill section
- 10,000 BTU side gas burner
- Side indirect smoker box with 224 square inches of cooking space
- Reversible cast iron grates and chrome-plated steel wire warming racks
- Electronic gas ignition system
- Mounted on four 3" locking casters
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Taylor 1470 Classic Digital Thermometer and Timer
San Jamar T1212 12" Neoprene Gloves
San Jamar T1217 17" Neoprene Gloves - Elbow Length
Royal Oak Chef’s Best Restaurant Style Charcoal Briquettes 20 lb. Bag
Mesquite Wood Chips 179 Cu. In. / Pack
Hickory Wood Chunks 360 Cu. In. Bag - 6 / Case
Alder Smoking Chips - 192 Cu. In. Bag
Apple Smoking Chips - 192 Cu. In. Bag
Cherry Smoking Chips - 192 Cu. In. Bag
Pecan Smoking Chips - 192 Cu. In. Bag
|Depth||26 3/8 Inches|
|Height||50 3/8 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Outdoor Grill Type||Smoker Grills|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Grill and smoke a variety of your most popular entrees with the Backyard Pro portable outdoor gas and charcoal grill! This grill’s versatile design features separate gas and charcoal cooking areas, each with its own hood, controls, and chimneys. Each cooking area has 388 square inches of space to accommodate large portions, while the warming racks come with 185 square inches each to keep meat hot and juicy while others cook. The reversible grates are made of cast iron for long-lasting durability, and the warming racks are made of chrome plated steel wire. For added convenience, this model ships completely assembled to save you time and effort. Entertain a large group or crowd instantly upon arrival, or move the grill effortlessly to its intended location thanks to four 3’’ locking casters which make the whole unit portable.
The gas grill has three burners totaling 39,000 BTUs and a convenient side burner with 10,000 BTUs. An electronic ignition system ensures consistent and easy lighting, and its porcelain coated flame shield helps keep the heat off the operator. Thanks to its convenient grease cup, cleaning this grill is easy. This model also has a side indirect smoker box with 224 square inches of cooking space and air vent control so you can easily adjust cooking conditions.
Underneath the grilling portion is a convenient shelf with plenty of room to hold accessories, tools, sauces, marinades, and other essentials so that you can keep everything you need in one simple area. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Depth: 26 3/8"
Height: 50 3/8"
Please note: This grill should be washed, sanitized, and seasoned before use. Do not store gas or flammables on bottom rack.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Probe Thermometers & Pocket Thermometers
Cooking / Grilling Accessories
Outdoor Gas Stoves and Outdoor Ovens
Portable Outdoor Grills
Grill Cleaners and Scrapers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register