Backyard Pro Portable Outdoor Gas and Charcoal Grill / Smoker - Assembled
- Separate gas and charcoal grill sections
- 400 square inches of cooking space per grill section
- 10,000 BTU side gas burner
- Side indirect smoker box with 446 square inches of cooking space
- Reversible cast iron grates
- Steel wire warming racks are chrome plated
- Electronic gas ignition system
- Mounted on four 3" locking casters
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Choice 17" Oven Mitts - Fire Retardant - Pair
5" Probe Thermometer
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Royal Oak Chef’s Best Restaurant Style Charcoal Briquettes 20 lb. Bag
Mesquite Wood Chips 179 Cu. In. / Pack
Hickory Wood Chunks 360 Cu. In. Bag - 6 / Case
Nature Glo Natural Wood Lump Charcoal 40 lb. Bag
|Width||79 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||26 3/8 Inches|
|Height||50 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Outdoor Grill Type||Smoker Grills|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Grill and smoke a variety of your most popular entrees with the Backyard Pro portable outdoor gas and charcoal grill! This grill's versatile design features separate gas and charcoal cooking areas, each with its own hood, controls, and chimneys. Each cooking area has 400 square inches of space to accommodate large portions, while the warming racks come with 200 square inches each to keep meat hot and juicy while others cook. The reversible grates are made of cast iron for long-lasting durability, and the warming racks are steel wire with a chrome plating for excellent temperature resistance.
The gas grill has three burners totaling 39,000 BTUs and a convenient side burner with 10,000 BTUs. An electronic ignition system ensures consistent and easy lighting, and its porcelain coated flame shield helps keep the heat off the operator. And thanks to its convenient grease cup, cleaning this grill is easy.
The charcoal grill comes with a convenient accessories shelf to hold tools, marinades, and more. It also has a side indirect smoker box with 446 square inches of cooking space and air vent control so you can easily adjust cooking conditions.
Underneath the grilling portion is a convenient shelf with plenty of room to hold accessories, tools, sauces, marinades, and other essentials so that you can keep everything you need in one simple area. And thanks to its four 3" locking casters, this whole unit is conveniently portable. This unit ships completely assembled. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Width: 79 15/16"
Depth: 26 3/8"
Height: 50 3/8"
Please note: This grill should be washed, sanitized, and seasoned before use. Do not store gas or flammables on bottom rack.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register