American Metalcraft HPP16 16" x 1 1/2" Aluminum Heart Shaped Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$16.49/Each|
- Great for pizza, brownies, cakes, and over-sized cookies
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Ideal for anniversaries, weddings, showers, parties, Valentine's Day, and more
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Help your guests show some love with this American Metalcraft HPP16 16" heart shaped pan! It's great for anniversaries, weddings, showers, parties, Valentine's Day, and so much more. Use it to bake your signature pizzas, or brownies, cakes, and over-sized cookies.
This pan's 18 gauge aluminum construction will hold its shape for plenty of heart-shaped creations to come.
Depth: 1 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Had been looking for the perfect heart pan to make pizzas sharped in a heart for valentines day and special days! this pan is perfect just for that!
John H. from Harts Repair Service. LLC Posted on 10/27/2015
This pan is great for making heart shaped pizzas! Don't forget to season the pans since they are not coated pans. Standard durable aluminum. What's cool is the shape more than the pan build.
Manolis C. from Village Pizza Inc Posted on 04/03/2015
Nice heavy weight cake pan that doesn't warp or bend when full. Nice defined heart shape bakes up nice and even. Great price for this pan.
Dave P. from Poisson Home Repair Posted on 07/03/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register