American Metalcraft CAR7 7" CAR Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 7" in diameter
- 14 gauge aluminum construction
- Unfinished top edge for cutting dough
- Heavy-duty design
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for pizza shops and restaurants
|Bottom Diameter||6 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR7 7" CAR pizza pan allows you to bake your pizza pies quickly and efficiently, while still producing quality products for your customers. This CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! Keep up with all of those pizza pie orders and keep your customers coming back for more!
Top Diameter: 7"
Bottom Diameter: 6"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
13" Wooden Rolling Pin
Pizza Dough Dockers
American Metalcraft DPS797 7" Black Drum Pizza Stand
6" Nylon Handle Pie Server
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register