American Metalcraft A2012 12" Tapered Pizza Pan - Standard Weight Aluminum
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge standard weight aluminum
|Bottom Diameter||11 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
Bake all your delicious pizzas to perfection with this American Metalcraft A2012 12" tapered pizza pan! A reliable and economical choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1/2" deep pan is constructed of durable 18 gauge, 1mm standard weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time.
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft A2012P 12" x 1/2" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft A2012SP 12" x 1/2" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered Pizza Pan
Cheese Shakers, Sugar/Spice Shakers, and Dredges
Pizza Bubble Poppers
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Pizza Pan Grippers
Pizza Boxes, Corrugated Printed
Countertop Pizza Warmers and Merchandisers
I think I chose a good product to make pizza like me personally and have their cooking and how easy they are to handle highly recommend.
Victor R. from águila bakery Posted on 08/26/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register