9" x 3" Aluminum Removable Bottom Cake Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 3" deep pan
- Removable bottom provides easy and smooth food removal
- Strong 0.8mm thick aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food
- Rolled edges provide additional support and maintain pan's shape
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Straight sides create smooth crusts and cake edges
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
Quickly, easily, and cleanly remove your cakes and cheesecakes with this 9" x 3" removable bottom cake pan. Insert the removable flat round tray on the bottom of the pan, before filling it with batter. After baking, let your pan cool and then press up underneath the flat tray, through the round hole on the pan's bottom. This avoids scraping around the crust's edge or flipping baked goods.
Made of 0.8mm thick aluminum, this pan has superior strength and evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes. Furthermore, the rolled edges provide additional strength, maintaining the pan's shape, as well as providing a ledge for easily handling. It also features feathered inside rivets and smoother surfaces to make clean up a breeze.
Top Diameter: 9"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Pie / Cake Cutters and Markers
Colored Beverage Napkins
Cake Decorating Supplies
Cake / Pie Storage Containers
Cake Decorating Stands
Cake Boxes and Bakery Boxes
Ready to Use Cake Mixes and Cookie Mixes
Perfect for baking cheesecake. Actually, it's the only way we bake our cheesecakes. The removable bottom makes it so much easier to take it out of the pan once it's cooled.
Yamile D. Posted on 07/18/2016
These are great inexpensive pans. Knowing I was going to need several for at the shop , I ordered 4 to test them out. All I can say is: I will be ordering many more and in many sizes!
JaTaen R. from Sweet 1603 Posted on 05/08/2016
We use our cake pans daily and have come to love and need this product. It has never given us any problems and does its job quite well!
Allyson S. Posted on 05/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register