36" Dormont 1675NPKIT Stationary Gas Connector Kit - 3/4" Diameter
- Includes 36" long 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector hose
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- For indoor use only
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Securely hook up your stationary gas equipment with the Dormont 1675NPKIT stationary gas connector kit! This kit comes with a 36" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont gas hose, 2 elbows, and a full port valve to ensure your equipment stays connected to the gas supply at all times. This kit is ideal for fixed-leg and curb-mount gas equipment.
The Dormont gas hose included with this kit is made of stainless steel covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating to keep the connector strong and clean. The stainless steel ends ensure a longer, more useful life than brass connector hoses, which are susceptible to corrosion from household and commercial cleaning products. This kit should only be used with stationary equipment.
Installation Kit Includes:
(1) 36" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector gas hose
(1) Full port valve
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
48" Dormont 1675NPKIT Stationary Gas Connector Kit - 3/4" Diameter
Gas Connectors and Gas Hoses
Gas Fittings and Components
Dormont 1650KIT48PS Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Safety-Set® - 1/2" Diameter
Dormont 16100KIT36 Deluxe SnapFast® 36" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1" Diameter
T&S HG-2D-36SK Safe-T-Link 36" SwiveLink Gas Appliance Connector 3/4" NPT with Installation Kit
Dormont 30D-10QD Portable Outdoor Gas Connector with Quick Disconnect for Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Appliances - 1/2" x 10'
T&S HG-4C-36-PS Safe-T-Link 36" Coated Gas Connector Hose with 1/2" NPT Male Connections, 90 Degree Elbow, Street Elbow, and POSI-SET Wheel Placement System
T&S HG-4D-48S-QSC Safe-T-Link 48" Coated Gas Connector Hose with Swivel Fittings, Quick Disconnect, 90 Degree Elbows, and Restraining Cable
T&S HG-4E-24 Safe-T-Link 24" Coated Gas Connector Hose with 1" NPT Male Ends, Quick Disconnect, 90 Degree Elbow, and Street Elbow
Dormont 1650KITCF24 Deluxe Safety Quik® 24" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
Works the same with the same quality as ones that cost twice as much, double check which size you need, I accidentally ordered one too big. I used it aty other restaurant though so it wasn't a big deal :)
Toby h. from Unami sushi Posted on 03/02/2016
These work well. They do not always come with what is in the picture though, so make sure to check. We had to call and get them to send us our street elbows (which they did for free and they did it quickly).
Lorena T. from Templin Holdings LLC Posted on 09/01/2015
I bought and installed this Dormont connector kit for my kitchen in my bed & breakfast. It met all of the health and fire code regulations and was easy to install. They are connected to two fryers, one grill, one oven and a steam table.The price for this item was reasonable and the shipping was fast. I recommend this product.
David R. from Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast Posted on 12/02/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register