Find the Best Cut Resistant Gloves for Your Business
The safety of your employees is extremely important in the workplace. By providing your kitchen staff with the proper cut resistant gloves for the tasks they’re preforming, you can rest assured knowing they’ll have a layer of protection between their hands and sharp blades. Our gloves are made from durable materials like Dyneema, Spectra, metal mesh, and Kevlar®, all of which are not only protective, but also lightweight and flexible. You can even choose from options with different thicknesses and ANSI protection levels depending on the cutlery and equipment your staff is handling. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
This fiber is resistant to moisture, UV light, and chemicals.
Kevlar® gloves offer lightweight protection for medium-duty tasks.
These gloves have metal mesh for maximum cut-resistance.
Multi-fiber Spectra gloves are ideal for medium-duty prep.
Level 1 Protection
Level 1 gloves provide light-duty protection for basic prep work.
Level 3 Protection
Level 3 gloves offer medium-to-high cut resistance.
Level 4 Protection
Gloves with level 4 protection deliver ultra-high resistance against cuts.
Level 5 Protection
Level 5 gloves provide maximum cut resistance to keep cooks safe.
Your search did not find any results. Try entering a different search term, removing some search filters or click here to view this page with no search filters.
Other Cut Resistant Gloves
- Victorinox 81504 saf-T-gard Blue Cut Resistant Stainless Steel Mesh Glove - Large
- Victorinox 81503 saf-T-gard Red Cut Resistant Stainless Steel Mesh Glove - Medium
- Large Cut Resistant Glove with Kevlar®
- Medium Cut Resistant Glove with Kevlar®
- Cut Resistant Glove - Medium
- Cut Resistant Glove - Large
- Victorinox 81502 saf-T-gard White Cut Resistant Stainless Steel Mesh Glove - Small
- Cut Resistant Glove - Small
- Extra-Large Cut Resistant Glove with Kevlar®
- Victorinox 81703 niroflex2000 Red Cut Resistant Stainless Steel Mesh Glove - Medium
- Victorinox 86004 UltimateSHIELD 2 Cut Resistant Glove - Large
- Small Cut Resistant Glove with Kevlar®
- Victorinox 86003 UltimateSHIELD 2 Cut Resistant Glove - Medium
- Victorinox 81704 niroflex2000 Blue Cut Resistant Stainless Steel Mesh Glove - Large
- Victorinox 86300.O PerformanceFIT Orange Cut Resistant Glove - One Size Fits Most
- Cut Resistant Glove with Kevlar® - Large - 24/Pack
By providing cut resistant gloves for your staff, you’ll increase safety in the workplace. These products reduce the amount of injuries caused by slices, cuts, abrasions, and punctures, giving wearers more confidence when handling knives or sharp equipment. Fewer hand injuries will also lessen the risk of contaminating food with bodily fluids. For other great items for your kitchen, check out our knife sharpeners, knife blade covers, and cutting boards for even more safety precautions. If you're wondering where to buy cut resistant gloves, we have a large selection of cut resistant gloves for sale at the lowest prices.