18 Gauge Regency 24" x 36" 430 All Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 4||$119.99/Each|
- Measures 24" x 36"
- Made of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel
- Stainless steel undershelf and legs
- Stainless steel bullet feet
- Aluminum die cast on undershelf
- NSF Listed
|Table Length||36 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Table Height||34 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Gauge||18 Gauge|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the difference between Regency 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel work tables and Regency 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel work tables?
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel work tables are made of thicker material and are more resistant to rust and corrosion than 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel work tables. A 16 gauge type 304 table is better suited to moderate to heavy duty use and will stand up better in a variety of commercial kitchen environments.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency 24" x 36" commercial work table is an economical all stainless steel table constructed of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel, making it durable and easy to clean. With plenty of space on its work surface as well as on its 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf with aluminum die cast sockets, this work table provides additional space for food preparation, the storage of supplies, and other tasks within your business. Mounted on (4) sturdy stainless steel legs with stainless steel bullet feet, this table is an economical solution to adding valuable work space within a variety of kitchen environments. NSF Listed. For more information, please consult the Specification Sheet and our Commercial Work Tables buying guide.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register