16" x 16" Yellow Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton clothes
- Quick drying
- Non-abrasive, lightweight, soft to the touch texture
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning
- Great for dusting or wiping off surfaces
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean a little bit greener with this yellow microfiber cleaning cloth! This 16" x 16" yellow microfiber cleaning cloth reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your bar, counters, or tables clean, removing more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this polyester/polyamide microfiber cloth provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning. It's also great for dusting. Thanks to its lightweight design and soft texture, you can clean with comfort!
Machine washable, this towel can withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supplies. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
We love this 16" x 16" Yellow Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, is good with HD Chemical and also with windows, and also the price is very good.
Andrea C. from Sir Clean Corp - Management, Cleaning, and Moving Miami Posted on 04/21/2016
Used the 16" x 16" Yellow Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack cloth to clean my island at home. The cloth is so handy to have around. G;lad I purchased.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 youtube name Posted on 04/19/2016
We have many stainless steel appliances in our store. This microfiber cloth is used to clean all of those appliances and help keep them streak free.
Jamen M. from Miller Enterprise LLC Posted on 03/08/2016
This yellow microfiber cleaning cloth is great for plates. I would not suggest using this in conjunction with water, it doesn't really absorb liquid well.
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 02/25/2016
These are Great Cleaning Towels. These towels seem to be very durable and made of high quality microfiber. I make sure to wash them only with other microfiber towels and they usually last a couple of months with heavy use.
Guillermo C. Posted on 02/22/2016
These microfiber cleaning clothes are a good, useful product. They are great for cleaning wood, stainless steal, glass. They will not scratch furniture and they can be rewashed.
Mary G. from Gambrells Cleaning Service Posted on 09/04/2015
Been using it to dust and clean books that were in storage. Have gone through many and have yet needed to throw in the wash. Just a quick hand wash in a bucket of water and cleaner, then you wring it out and you're set to go another round with books.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/20/2015
I love these cloths, I use them on everything! Really takes the work out of making glossy table tops spotless and they wash really well, really fast shipping!
Brandy W. from B's Cleaning Service Posted on 05/23/2014
I love microfiber cleaning cloths. They are great to sop up even big spills. Just wring it out and rinse in soap water, you're good to go. I have a set from Webstaurantstore that I use all the time, and this is no exception.
Sandhya S. from Home cook Posted on 07/22/2013
Works wonders on everything. Can be used to clean any surfaces. Great because it absorbs more than paper towels and can be used over and over again.
Yvonne G. Posted on 06/27/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register