16" x 16" Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton clothes
- Quick drying
- Non-abrasive, lightweight, soft to the touch texture
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning
- Great for dusting or wiping off surfaces
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Machine washable
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean a little bit greener with this green microfiber cleaning cloth! This 16" x 16" green microfiber cleaning cloth reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your bar, counters, or tables clean, removing more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this polyester/polyamide microfiber cloth provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning. It's also great for dusting. Thanks to its lightweight design and soft texture, you can clean with comfort!
Machine washable, this towel can withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supplies. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
Overall User Rating: 16" x 16" Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth ( 5.0 stars from 12 reviews )
In terms of keeping the windows clean it does an amazing job. It scrubs away stains and is gentle on painted surfaces. At this price it's a great deal.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/20/2015
Lovely Colour! These cloths are vibrant and soft. We purchased several of them to use around our shop. I love that they retain their shape well
Kaywana S. from Cone Zone SKB Posted on 02/26/2015
I use this cleaning cloth to wipe my Kitchen counter, clean my stainless steel refrigerator and microwave. It is very absorbent and leaves no residue. I found something similar at the store and bought it and realized that not all microfiber clothes are the same. It's just not as absorbent as this.
Kehinde F. Posted on 10/01/2014
Love these. We use them at every account we clean. I love the fact that they don't leave any lint like other cloth rags. Hint - DO NOT use fabric softner when washing.
Joy D. from EJD, LLC Posted on 01/31/2014
Microfiber is awesome for towels. Makes wiping off cabinets tops, tables and drying dishes and utensils a breeze. Use them every day and they are holding up well. Through the laundry and they are as good as new.
Michael M. Posted on 08/14/2013
Buy these, you won't regret it! I've always used other cloths, paper towels, etc. These work much better when you can't have any particles of cloth on your item.
Isaac J. Posted on 07/24/2013
Just can't get enough of these cleaning cloths. Got to have some more. We use them for pretty much everything. More effective that paper towels.
Yvonne G. Posted on 06/27/2013
Microfiber cleaning cloth is super absorbent. I love how they cut down cleaning time. Wiping up spills is a breeze. A quick run through water is enough to clean them temporarily. Glad Webstaurantstore offers this 12 case at a super low price.
Sandhya S. from Home cook Posted on 05/20/2013
This is an absorbent towel that is great for cleaning up spills and drying items. It is a very affordable towel that is nice for washing and drying cars too.
Rick M. Posted on 04/22/2013
microfiber absorbent great. it helps to clean morros, glass on microwares, car windows, glass tables dont live lent behind eiter. and at a great low price.
Anita T. from nitas place Posted on 11/27/2012
This is a great micofiber cleaning cloth. It comes at a fairly cheap price too. It is ideal for wiping down delicate items. very absorbant.
Tom M. Posted on 10/12/2012
What a wonderful cleaning cloth!! Microfiber material is very absorbent!! Great for cleaning up small spills and even wiping down at the end of a busy shift!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/16/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register