12" x 12" Blue Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 29||$3.99/Pack|
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton clothes
- Quick drying
- Non-abrasive, lightweight, soft to the touch texture
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning
- Great for dusting or wiping off surfaces
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean a little bit greener with this blue microfiber cleaning cloth! This 12" x 12" blue microfiber cleaning cloth reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your bar, counters, or tables clean, removing more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this polyester/polyamide microfiber cloth provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning. It's also great for dusting. Thanks to its lightweight design and soft texture, you can clean with comfort!
Machine washable, this towel can withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supplies. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
Neither a great deal on 12-inch microfiber rags they seem to work great it didn't scratch my paint I know this is the restaurant store but I bought it for my motorcycle and it works great
Michael from home Posted on 10/17/2016
These are great cleaning cloths. They are really useful in cleaning countertops and stainless steel things. An added bonus is that they are washable and reusable.
Kazim H. Posted on 09/11/2016
These microfiber cleaning cloths are great at cleaning up everyday messes and dusting around the house. These cloths typically cost a bit of money at a local store, but Webstaurant has this 12-pack for an incredible price! I definitely recommend them, including all the other colors available in addition to this blue one! They do a great job at picking up dust mostly, and come out of the washer looking new (which I cannot say for most cloths I use around the house)!
Shaun R. from 4K9 & Company Posted on 08/16/2016
Very handy cleaning cloth. They are perfect for house cleaning or car washing. Their price is unbeatable and they are very durable. I love it
Diana t. Posted on 08/11/2016
Nice microfiber towel for cleaning things that need to be fiberless- does not leave the hairs that a cotton cloth would. Great for glass and cleaning stainless.
Michael P. from Mike's Mindful Plate Posted on 05/18/2016
I am very happy with these microfiber cleaning cloths. They are super absorbent and work great. They are also not easily stained. They are washable too.
Brenda M. Posted on 03/16/2016
You can also use your 12" x 12" Blue Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack to clean off your new apple iphone 6s plus. Nothing is better than a new phone that you are able to keep streak free. Nice.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 01/28/2016
My favorite cleaning cloths are these. Excellent size for wiping countertops, even the oven tops. Works great on tile and stainless tops. And it's machine washable so you can use this over and over again.
Yvonne G. Posted on 12/19/2015
We have tons of these around the dessert shop to whip down tables and used as a drying cloth for our cups and dishes after its been washed in our dishwasher.
Anna N. from Honeybee Patisserie Posted on 11/13/2015
These cloths seem to be well made and are quite absorbent. The material also appears to be durable enough for extensive use. These are used primarily for polishing in my business where a soft lint-free cloth is required. I would highly recommend this product for general use.
Paul S. from Sykes' Photography Posted on 02/17/2015
Very good quality...used these on my chafing dishes and my chocolate fountain. They shined up my items very well. I am glad I found them!
Shannon C. Posted on 01/18/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register