12" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Aluminum-clad bottom
- Welded handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 12" fry pan is made of rugged, 18/8 stainless steel and has an aluminum-clad bottom. It features a heavy- duty, non-stick coating on the inside surface for quick and easy cleanup and excellent results. A handle helper on the front gives added convenience and both handles are welded on, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 12"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Vollrath 69108 Tribute 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath 69607 Tribute 7" Non-Stick Fry Pan
12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath ES4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth PowerCoat2 Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivet-Less
Vollrath 59900 8 1/2" Non-Stick Carbon Steel Induction Fry Pan
Vollrath T4010 Wear-Ever 10" Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and Cool Handle
Vollrath S4014 Wear-Ever 14" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and Cool Handle
Vollrath 4014 Wear-Ever 14" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan with Cool Handle
Customers Also Viewed
9" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
Vollrath N7012 Arkadia 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath ES4012 Wear-Ever 12" Ever-Smooth PowerCoat2 Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivetless
Carlisle 60912XRS Excalibur 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 59920 11" Non-Stick Carbon Steel Induction Fry Pan
Vollrath 68120 11" Non-Stick Aluminum Stir Fry Pan
Vollrath EZ4012 Wear-Ever 12" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivetless
Vollrath 77530 Tribute 12" Non-Stick Griddle with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath N7014 Arkadia 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60910XRS Excalibur 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath EZ4014 Wear-Ever 14" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivetless
Can't beat the price for the size and quality. If taken care of well it should last you for years. We use it for cooking eggs in large batches.
Marcello A. from Alex's Personal Chef Service Posted on 08/12/2015
Solid, heavy duty pans, that can take hard use for months. We use these for frying up large batches of pan-seared greens, and proteins, and they last and last. The one annoyance I have is that the portable induction burner I use them on has a working space smaller than the pan, meaning that the control panel of the burner gets repeatedly damaged by the heat from the width of this pan. However, that's my own fault for buying an induction burner with too small a surface area. If you had a full on induction range, you should be fine.
Dino S. from Sacred Chow Posted on 06/17/2013
This is a good brand of stainless steel pans because they not only are non stick but they are also induction friendly! Great for making eggs with!
Eric K. Posted on 10/03/2012
Professional quality heavy stainless pan with decent non-stick. Handle is functional and stays cool, but lacks the class of (expensive)consumer brands. Good pan.
Steven K. Posted on 02/25/2008
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register