10" Cast Iron Branding Skillet
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$14.49/Each|
- Durable cast iron construction
- 10'' top diameter
- Perfect for long-cooking stews, cornbread, or pineapple upside-down cake
- Integrated ridges that add sear marks to meat for an impressive presentation
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||12 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- Does this cast iron skillet come ready to use?
- This cast iron skillet has a protective bee's wax coating which should be removed before the skillet is used. This is done by exposing the skillet to an open flame until the bee's wax coating is burned off.
A must-have for preparing grilled chicken, burgers, or steaks, this durable cooking option is the ideal heat conductor. Because it heats evenly and consistently with no "hot spots," food in this pan cooks better with less chance of scorching.
This 10'' cast iron branding skillet boasts ridges that add sear marks to the meat for a more appealing presentation, in addition to a versatile handle and construction that ensures the skillet will last through years of heavy use.
Cast iron cookware will also last almost indefinitely with proper care. When seasoned properly, foods will not stick! You can cook healthier because you don't have to use lots of butter or cooking spray. Finally, no specialized utensils are required: cast iron cookware can go from stovetop to oven to table with nothing but potholders!
Top Diameter: 10''
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
15 1/2" Cast Iron Skillet
12 1/2" Cast Iron Skillet
American Metalcraft CIPO4 11 1/2" x 8 Oval Cast Iron Casserole with Handles
Lodge L8SGP3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
Lodge L8CF3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Covered Chicken Fryer Deep Skillet
American Metalcraft CIPOV745 7" x 4 1/2" Oval Cast Iron Mini Pot
Lodge H5MS 5" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Individual Serving Skillet
American Metalcraft CIPR5500 5" Round Cast Iron Mini Pot
Frequently Purchased Together
Love this skillet. Watched your video on seasoning cast iron and worked like a charm. Nothing sticks when you season first. Holds heat evenly. Will purchase other cast iron products from you. Thanks!
Katherine K. from home use Posted on 02/12/2014
Very nice, small cast iron skillet, it does burgers and steaks perfect. You do need to take the time to properly season it, but they give you a video to help.
Karen B. from Gilpin Market Posted on 02/06/2014
Nice, durable skillet. We don't have a grill in our establishment and we use cast iron to cook our filet for steak salad, produces nice sear marks.
Erika S. Posted on 08/22/2013
I can't get enough of this! I use it all the time! For EVERYTHING. Everynight, it's a new food item in this amazing skillet. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone who cooks at all.
Alessia D. Posted on 04/11/2013
Great cast iron skillet! Perfect for grilling on the fly! Great for personal sized dishes! Great conductor of heat! Flip it over and flash sear proteins in seconds!
Eric K. Posted on 06/28/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register