By Emily Gertenbach
Whether you need to give a burst of lemon flavor to baked goods, pile chocolate shavings on desserts, or make garnishes for seasonal drinks, an etched grater is a great way to add extra zest, polish, and pizzazz to your holiday spread this season! When many people think of etched graters, brands like Cuisipro® and Microplane® may come to mind, yet the WEBstaurant Store's selection of etched graters offer the same great results with added savings to make your festive confections that much sweeter.
Check out the video and the product links below for a peek at each grater's function and see them in action!
- Zester blades are great for items such as citrus fruits, apples, cucumbers, garlic, and ginger.
- Fine blades are great for items such as cheese, chocolate, nuts, and vegetables.
- Ribbon blades are great for items such as non-citrus fruits, cheese, chocolate, nuts, and potatoes.
- Medium Coarse blades are great for items such as carrots, citrus fruits, ginger, and vegetables.
- Box Graters feature five different blade styles to provide you with an array of options in one convenient unit: slicer, medium coarse, zester, fine, and ribbon graters all in one!
- Footed Graters are equipped with a non-slip "foot" that allows you to securely rest the grater against a tabletop or cutting board and hold it in place as you grate.
With eight different graters to choose from, it's easy to achieve an array of results when grating fruit, vegetables, cheese, chocolate, and more. Each one is constructed of high quality, razor-sharp 18/8 stainless steel for durability, with ergonomic soft grip handles and blade guards for comfort and safety. Thanks to these graters' quality results and affordable price, they're a great gift idea for a favorite chef in your life - or simply build up a collection for yourself!