York Valley Cheese Company 38 lb. Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh, extra sharp cheddar flavor
- Perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or garnishing soups
- Semi-hard consistency
- Can be cut into cubes, chunks, or slices
- Perfect for delis, sub shops, pizzerias, and cafes
- Wrapped in durable wooden flat for protection during storage and shipment
- Ships refrigerated
York Valley Cheese Co.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||38 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This York Valley Cheese Company white extra sharp cheddar cheese is perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or garnishing soups. Featuring a bold, extra sharp cheddar flavor and white color with a dense consistency, this cheese is sure to be a favorite amongst your customers. Its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, chunks, or sliced thin for sandwiches too.
Try grating it over top of a warm omelette to achieve a delicious melted texture that adds a tasty, creamy finish to your cooked product. Or consider slicing it and serving alongside fresh cut ham on white bread to create a classic deli sandwich. This extra sharp cheddar cheese wheel comes in a wooden flat to keep it protected during shipment. Supplying your establishment with a bulk supply of this popular cheese ensures you will never run out during your busiest hours, and will save money buying in bulk. Regardless of whether you're filling out a charcuterie board to pair with a winter stout at a catering event or party, or topping an award winning sandwich, this cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Located in the quiet town of Hallam, Pennsylvania, York Valley Cheese Company products ensure small-town excellence that has been passed down through four generations of cheese curing experts. They make all-natural Grade A cheese by using only rich whole milk and a specialized curing process perfected by an expert Wisconsin cheese maker. With a variety of cheeses, York Valley Cheese Company provides the wholesome flavor and quality your customers are looking for.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register