World Tableware BF-9 Hakone 9 oz. Stoneware Sake Bottle - 12/Case
- Allows you to provide your guests with multiple portions of tea or sake
- Curved spout ensures easy pouring
- Tall design with gentle curves
- Combines authentic elements with a touch of Asian fusion to deliver an eye-catching presentation
- Constructed of dense stoneware for excellent durability
- Exterior glaze ensures a colorfast final product that's resistant to cracking or chipping
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
|World Tableware BF-9 Specs|
|Height||6 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this dinnerware piece in the oven?
- This item can be placed in the oven for warming purposes only. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another. It is recommended that you slowly heat up the item in the oven rather than placing it directly in an oven that has already been set to a high temperature.
World Tableware BF-9 Details
Bold and colorful, this World Tableware BF-9 Hakone 9 oz. stoneware sake bottle combines authentic elements with a touch of Asian fusion to deliver an eye-catching presentation. Thanks to its tall design and gentle curves, this bottle adds visual interest to any dining area. Its curved spout ensures easy pouring, and its capacity allows you to provide your guests with multiple portions of tea or sake so they can easily fill their own cups without waiting for table service.
The bottle is constructed of dense, semi-vitrified stoneware that has undergone high-temperature treatments for excellent durability. It also boasts a glaze, ensuring a colorfast final product that's resistant to cracking or chipping. Draw in guests and set a new standard for Asian-inspired dining presentations with the Hakone line's genuine appeal.
A leading provider of dinnerware items designed specifically for the foodservice industry, World Tableware produces high-performance products that are both stylish and affordable. Their collection features a broad selection of table top items with unique patterns, shapes, and colors that will upgrade any dining area's look. Each piece is also crafted out of the finest raw materials and is quality tested for a long service life. For meticulous craftsmanship, superior versatility, and outstanding value, look no further than World Tableware!
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 6 1/8"
Capacity: 9 oz.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
World Tableware BF-8 Hakone 9" Square Stoneware Plate with Square Detailing - 12/Case
World Tableware RS-2 Hakone 2 oz. Miyagi White Stoneware Sake Cup - 36/Case
World Tableware BF-1 Hakone 3 1/2" Square Stoneware Dip Dish - 36/Case
World Tableware BF-3 Hakone 17 oz. Stoneware Bowl - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-14 Hakone 14 oz. Stoneware Mug - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-10 Hakone 10 1/2" Square Stoneware Plate with Round Detailing - 12/Case
World Tableware RS-9 Hakone 11 oz. Miyagi White Stoneware Sake Bottle - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-2 Hakone 2 oz. Stoneware Sake Cup - 36/Case
World Tableware BF-13 Hakone 13 1/2" x 9 1/4" Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-31 Hakone 31 oz. Stoneware Bowl - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-11 Hakone 11 1/2" x 5" Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
World Tableware BF-6 Hakone 6 1/4" Square Stoneware Plate with Round Detailing - 36/Case
People Talk About:bottles more sake house hold high feel experience easily dining
the sake bottles are 9oz and so they hold a lot more then the typical 7-8 oz bottles. They look large so you can charge more for your house sake. Upgrade your dining experience without spending more on costs.
These are so nice. The look feel of these sake bottles is high quality and customers can tell. They dont chip easily, and they make a statement. They make us stand out.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register