World Tableware 937 027 Slenda 8 1/4" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Dinner Fork - 36/Case
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving main entrees
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional feel
- Smooth edges ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Fine, polished finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
- Smooth, metallic handle for modern look
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Width||1 1/16 Inches|
|Handle Length||5 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Width||9/16 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Add simple elegance to your tabletop with this World Tableware 937 027 Slenda 8 1/4" dinner fork! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this fork is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction and smooth edges, this fork promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its fine, polished finish and smooth, metallic handle combine to create a unique appearance.
Featuring 4 prongs, this fork is perfect for use when serving main entrees. Once guests have finished, it can easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this dinner fork with the rest of the Slenda line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 8 1/4"
Width: 1 1/16"
Handle Length: 5 1/4"
Handle Width: 9/16"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!