World Tableware 774 001 Geneva 6" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Teaspoon - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 17||$31.38/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional look and feel
- Rich, polished finish
- Tear-drop shaped handle's raised center and etched edges create a classic, royal appearance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Adorn tables with this World Tableware 774 001 Geneva 6" teaspoon to add a distinguished look to your venue! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this spoon is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction, it promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. The tear-drop shaped handle combines a raised center with etched edges to create a classic, royal appearance. Plus, its rich, polished finish adds just the right amount of shine to your table top display.
Part of a traditional, five-piece place setting, this teaspoon is perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals. It can also easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster. Pair this piece with the rest of the Geneva flatware line to complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's table setting!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!