World Tableware 407 053 Calais 6 5/8" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Butter Spreader - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 17||$32.95/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving toppings like butter, jelly, and jam
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional look and feel
- Timeless beaded trim enhances handle design
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Length||6 5/8 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Bring modern simplicity to your establishment with this World Tableware 407 053 Calais 6 5/8" butter spreader! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this butter spreader is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction, it promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its polished finish combined with a simplistic beaded trim along the handle ensure that this piece makes a timeless addition to any setting.
Featuring a rounded tip and flat blade, this butter spreader is perfect for use when serving toppings like butter, jelly, and jam. It can easily be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this piece with the rest of the Calais flatware line to complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's table setting!
Length: 6 5/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!