Wolf ACB72-LP Liquid Propane Low Profile 72" Heavy-Duty Radiant Gas Countertop Charbroiler - 208,000 BTU
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Heavy-duty cast iron char-radiants; all welded chassis with stainless steel accents
- 5 1/4" wide cast iron diamond grates
- 13 burners with independent controls
- Burner dividers minimize heat transfer for multi-zone cooking
- "Cool zone" grease drawer for easier clean up
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 4" adjustable legs
- 208,000 BTU; liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Wolf ACB72-LP Specs|
|Width||72 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||68 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||22 5/16 Inches|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||13|
|Number of Controls||13|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||600 - 700 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wolf ACB72-LP Details
This Wolf ACB72-LP heavy-duty radiant gas charbroiler is the perfect solution for keeping up with orders of your tantalizing burgers, steaks, and other high demand foods during even your busiest hours! 13 high-power burners boast an impressive 208,000 BTU of heating power to make quick work of your most popular fish, meats, and vegetables while also equally distributing the surface heat to eliminate cold spots and help ensure consistently delicious results. Plus, the 5 1/4" cast iron diamond grates go hand-in-hand with cast iron radiants to ensure maximum heat retention.
This charbroiler features an all welded chassis with stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash, and grease trough to provide long-lasting durability and strength. The individual controls make it easy to adjust temperatures from 600-700 degrees Fahrenheit, and supercharger burner dividers minimize heat transfer to enhance your multi-zone cooking capabilities. For the convenience of you and your staff, a heat deflector tray system reflects heat upward during operation, which creates a "cool zone" in the grease drawer that makes cleaning a very simple task.
The low-profile design makes this unit great for kitchens where space is at a premium, and thanks to its 4" adjustable legs, you can make it the ideal working height for your chef. This unit requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Width: 72 1/2"
Height: 15 5/16"
Cooking Area: 68 3/4" x 22 5/16"
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Wolf assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Wolf ACB25-LP Liquid Propane Low Profile 25" Heavy-Duty Radiant Gas Countertop Charbroiler - 64,000 BTU
Wolf ACB36-LP Liquid Propane Low Profile 36" Heavy-Duty Radiant Gas Countertop Charbroiler - 96,000 BTU
Wolf ACB47-LP Liquid Propane Low Profile 47" Heavy-Duty Radiant Gas Countertop Charbroiler - 128,000 BTU
Wolf ACB60-LP Liquid Propane Low Profile 60" Heavy-Duty Radiant Gas Countertop Charbroiler - 176,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!