WNA Comet Classicware EcoSense 7 1/2" Biodegradable Black Plastic Plate - 180/Case
Othe Available Sizes:
- Great for serving food at catered events and outdoor receptions
- Environmentally friendly alternative to traditional plastic dinnerware
- Sleek, black color
- Elegant, fluted appearance
- Outstanding rigidity and shatter resistance
- Biodegrades in 1-5 years
- High heat tolerance
|WNA Comet ECOCW75BK Specs|
|Top Diameter||7 1/2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can EcoSense products be composted in a regular composting facility?
- EcoSense products cannot be composted in a regular composting facility because they require a longer time to biodegrade than is required in such facilities. However, EcoSense products can be recycled with other (PP) Polypropylene-based products. PP is recycle symbol #5; please check with your local municipality for more details.
- Are EcoSense products dishwasher safe?
- EcoSense products can be washed in a residential dishwasher for repeated use; however, a dishwasher heated drying cycle is not recommended.
WNA Comet ECOCW75BK Details
This WNA Comet Classicware EcoSense 7 1/2" biodegradable black plastic plate is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional plastic dinnerware! Not only does it offer superior performance in comparison to other green disposable products, it has a sleek, black color and elegant, fluted appearance that will highlight your table setting. Plus, it has an outstanding rigidity and shatter resistance, making it ideal for catered events and outdoor receptions.
Made of an FDA-approved polypropylene material, this plate incorporates special additives that will allow it to biodegrade in 1 to 5 years. It can even tolerate heat up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. After your guests have finished, this eco-friendly, easy-to-use plate can either be disposed of or washed in a residential dishwasher to be reused.
Top Diameter: 7 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register