Weston 83-2011-RT 3 Slot Mini Hamburger Press
$8.96/EachShips free with Plus
- 3 slots
- Raised grilled interiors
- 5/8" thick, 2 1/2" diameter patties
- Non-stick coating
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum
- Great for sliders, sausage patties, and crab cakes
|Weston 83-2011-RT Specs|
|Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||2 5/8 Inches|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Patty Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Patty Thickness||5/8 Inches|
|Patty Weight||2 Ounces|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Weston 83-2011-RT Details
Create delicious slider hamburgers with the Weston 83-2011-RT 3 slot mini hamburger press! This burger press makes 3 patties at a time up to 5/8" thick and 2 1/2" in diameter, the ideal size for sliders.
Its heavy duty aluminum construction ensures long-lasting durability, while a non-stick coating enables fast and easy cleanup and ensures that your burgers, sliders, sausage patties, or crab cakes come out perfect every time. And, thanks to the grilled interiors, your burgers will come out with tantalizing grill marks that are sure to make your customers' mouths water.
With its three slots, this mini hamburger press will make multiple patties at once as opposed to forming them by hand. With this press, your prep time will go down and productivity will go up.
Width: 9 1/2"
Depth: 2 5/8"
Height: 3 1/4"
People Talk About:size sizes sticky happy paper patties patty hamburger great grease
I have used this on a daily basis for the year and I am very happy with results. It has made our product consistent all the time.
Jeremiah L. from Wet Willie's Myrtle Beach Posted on 12/18/2017
My staff were very happy to receive this 3 slot hamburger press. We use it for the many breakfast sausage patties we need to make. It makes the perfect size for the patties. It can be sticky so be sure to use some wax or patty paper. Cutting regular size patty paper into fourths works well!
Darren H. from Khaan Deli LLC Posted on 09/17/2016
These make great markings on our sliders and keep the sizes pretty much the exact same size, just make sure to grease before using as the meat will tend to stick.
Richard G. from GREEN ZONE BAR & GRILL Posted on 12/03/2015
Got this item a month ago. It too is too shallow and is not being used. Again probably my fault to not investigating more thoroughly.
Randy S. from Sauder's Landing Posted on 10/25/2015
Get paid to review this product!