Other Available Types:
- Non-edible, mahogany, string-tied sausage casings
- Used for making sausages 2 1/2" in diameter and 20" in length
- Added strength allows for tight stuffing and shrinkage
- Excellent smoke penetration to enhance the meat's flavor
- String-tied end with minimal prep required
Other Products from this Line
- Weston 19-0123-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0103-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 80 lb.
- Weston 19-0122-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0102-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 70 lb.
- Weston 19-0101-W 19mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0211-W 1 1/2" x 12" Mahogany Sausage Casings - Makes 10 lb.
- Weston 19-0112-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0130-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0141-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0140-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0113-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0131-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0201-W 1 1/2" Mahogany Sausage Casing - Makes 1 lb.
|Weston 19-0202-W Specs|
|Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||3 lb.|
Weston 19-0202-W Details
Use Weston 19-0202-W 2 1/2" mahogany casing when making summer sausages, lunch meats, and semi-dried or dried pepperoni. Though this casing is not edible, it is very strong and offers excellent size control. The casing's size is used for making sausages 2 1/2" in diameter and 20" in length from domestic or wild game meats.
To use, soak this mahogany casing in warm water for approximately 30 minutes prior to stuffing. This minimal prep ensures that the casing will reach the proper size. Compared to other types of casings, mahogany casings are strong and durable to allow for tight stuffing and shrinkage. Each casing is string tied on one end so you can hang up your meats and save storage space. To close this end after stuffing the casing, simply use hog rings, twist ties, or twine to make sure that it is tightly sealed.
Great for hunters, butcher shops, and meat departments, this casing is packaged in a convenient zipper seal vacuum bag for maximum freshness and easy storage. The bag includes 20 casings and makes 3 lb. of sausage total. Whether you're grilling, smoking, or dehydrating meats, this casing allows excellent smoke penetration to enhance the flavors of your sausage!
Diameter: 2 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register