West Bend 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Recommended Similar Item
Customers Also Viewed
- Brews (55) 5 oz. cups
You May Also Need View All Items
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets
plus $8.99 /Each
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
plus $10.99 /Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
plus $15.99 /Each
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
plus $5.99 /Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
plus $7.99 /Each
Urnex 15-CPCF6-32 1 Liter / 33. 814 oz. Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer
plus $39.99 /Each
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
plus $37.49 /Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
plus $8.99 /Each
|West Bend 58055R Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this coffee urn require a coffee filter?
- This coffee urn does not require the use of a coffee filter. The basket containing the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the passage of liquid but restrict the grounds from passing through.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
West Bend 58055R Details
The 58055R 55 cup aluminum coffee urn brews up to 55 cups (2.2 gallons) at the rate of a little more than a cup per minute! The polished aluminum percolator on the 58055R brews perfect coffee and automatically holds it at the ideal serving temperature. The 58055R is economically priced and built to brew flavorful coffee day after day. Features cool-touch handles and an indicator light to tell you when brewing is complete. The 58055R has a sight line indicating how much coffee is inside. This urn is ideal for caterers, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, offices and shops. No filters are required.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
West Bend 58055R
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Frequently Purchased Together
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register
|Buy Less than 2||$56.99/Each|
- Brews (55) 3.5 oz. cups
- Double wall stainless steel structure with cool-touch handles
- Auto-shutoff switch to prevent overheating
- Brews 1 cup per minute
- 120V, 950W
|Height to Dispenser||4 3/4 Inches|