West Bend 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Brews (55) 5 oz. cups
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Customer questions about this product
- Does this coffee urn require a coffee filter?
- This coffee urn does not require the use of a coffee filter. The basket containing the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the passage of liquid but restrict the grounds from passing through.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
The 58055R 55 cup aluminum coffee urn brews up to 55 cups (2.2 gallons) at the rate of a little more than a cup per minute! The polished aluminum percolator on the 58055R brews perfect coffee and automatically holds it at the ideal serving temperature. The 58055R is economically priced and built to brew flavorful coffee day after day. Features cool-touch handles and an indicator light to tell you when brewing is complete. The 58055R has a sight line indicating how much coffee is inside. This urn is ideal for caterers, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, offices and shops. No filters are required.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Dart Solo 370SI-0041 Bistro Print 10 oz. Poly Paper Hot Cup - 1000/Case
Flavored Non-Dairy Powdered Creamer Shaker 12 oz. - 24/Case
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee and Espresso
Frequently Purchased Together
West Bend 43536 36 Cup (1.4 Gallons) Aluminum Coffee Urn
West Bend 58001R 101 Cup (3.9 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
West Bend 58030R 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Light Duty Coffee Urn
Waring WCT708 4 Slice Commercial Toaster - 120V
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register