West Bend 58002 42 Cup Aluminum Coffee Urn
Customers Also Viewed
- Brews (30) 5 oz. cups
- Two-way dripless spigot
- Stay-cool base, handles, and knob
- Signal lights alert you when coffee is ready
- Designed for light duty use
- 120V, 1090W
- BPA Free
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
plus $8.99 /Each
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
plus $10.99 /Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
plus $15.99 /Each
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
plus $5.99 /Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
plus $7.99 /Each
Complete Cafe 15-CPCF6-32 Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter / 33.814 oz.
plus $39.99 /Each
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
plus $37.49 /Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
plus $8.99 /Each
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||18 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Serve coffee with modern style and practical features with this West Bend 58002 42 cup aluminum coffee urn. This urn features a two-way dripless spigot and a twist-to-secure lid with stay-cool handles and base for safety while operating. Interior water level marks and a bright indicator light ensure you know how much coffee you have and when it is ready to be served. This urn brews quickly at less than one minute per cup and is rated for light-duty, non-commercial use only.
Width: 10 3/4"
Depth: 10 3/4"
Height: 18 7/8"
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
People Talk About:water temperature tea purposes optimal oatmeal long hot Heated great
This is an excellent urn for our purposes. We used it almost all winter long for hot water for tea and oatmeal, and it worked great. Heated the water fast and to an optimal temperature.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register